Welcome to Journal of AgriSearch (JAS)
The Journal of AgriSearch (JAS) is official publication of Society for Upliftment of Rural Economy (SURE) Varanasi. Journal of AgriSearch (JAS) is an open access journal, published quarterly in print (ISSN: 2348–8808) & Online (ISSN: 2348– 8867).
The Journal has four issues in a year: March, June, September and December, and contains Research Papers, Short Communications/Notes and Review Papers. All the papers are reviewed by a panel of reviewers for their scientific merit. The manuscript decisions are solely based on the results of peer reviews, and in order to eliminate any bias, reviewers Society accepts articles containing peer reviewed/referred original research article related to agricultural and allied sciences tending to improve rural economy for publication in the journal.1
The Editorial Board of the Journal facilitates publication improvements by providing authors suggestions in the areas of standard methodologies, statistical significance, study period, and utilitarian value. It also ensures that the paper is in the scope of the Journal and various linguistic elements are well taken care of.
The Editorial Board has the following three important objectives:
- Ensuring optimal quality of the published research in the journal.
- Assisting the authors to prepare error-free manuscripts by improving and updating the manuscripts.
- Helping the authors focus better on the results and discussion part of the paper, and improve the overall technical soundness.
- Dr. K ALAGUSUNDARAM, Deputy Director General (Agricultural Engineering),Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan, New Delhi, India
- Dr. AJOY KUMAR SINGH, Vice Chancellor, Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour, Bihar, India
- Dr. RAMESH CHANDRA SRIVASTAVA, Vice Chancellor, Dr Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Pusa, Bihar, India